The SXSW Interactive PanelPicker is now live, allowing the SXSW community to vote for the panels they’d most like to see on the conference agenda this coming March. A number of founders and CEOs from Google Ventures–backed companies are in the running. We might be biased, but here are a few panels we hope to see:
- Building HyperNiche Communities for Bands & Brands with Matthew Michelsen of The Backplane
- Social Commerce is Coming out of the Closet with Jonathan Ehrlich of Copious
- The Cloud is Not Enough with Vineet Jain of Egnyte
- Grabbing a Bottle Rocket: Making Tecquisitions Work with Carl Shepherd of HomeAway, Inc. and Cotter Cunningham of WhaleShark Media
- Inbound: The New Marketing Playbook with Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah of HubSpot
- The Consumerization of Revolutions with Seth Priebatsch of LevelUp
- Smile: People Like Your Picture More Than Words with Chas Edwards of Luminate, Inc.
- The Watercooler of 2023: The Future of TV with Somrat Niyogi of Miso
- How to be Disruptive with Tony Fadell of Nest Labs
- Winning Bridging Emerging Markets with Tom Serres of Rally
- David Over Goliath: Power of the Invisible Economy with Shelby Clark of RelayRides
- Engaging Consumers at Bars, Restaurants and Stores with Garrett Dodge of Roqbot
- Fair Play: Music Tech Startups and Artists with Steve Jang of Schematic Labs
- The Rise of the Planet of the Apps with Chester Ng of SweetLabs and Joe Kraus, Google Ventures Partner
- Digital Music Experience: Lean Back or Forward with John Donham of TuneIn
- The Next Level: Winning With Game-like Mechanics with Jeremy Fisher of Wander
We’re also excited for Story Centered Design — A Practitioner’s Guide with Google Ventures Design Partner Braden Kowitz.
Vote for your favorites on the PanelPicker site.